Magicjack Sale

Land lines are dead. At this price it is STILL too expensive. My cell offers FREE calls. Just pay the data, and I was buying that anyway. Plus, I get FaceTime so free video as opposed to pure voice. Landlines are too 1960's.

You are missing that AT&T is monthly, and the VoIP systems are annual, bills.

Gotcha. That sure is a big difference. Still costs money, though. And no SMS or MMS. But it is a free world.

What does MagicJack charge nowadays to transfer a number to them? It used to be pretty pricey.

I just love how our AT&T ISP keeps pushing their phone service on us. I keep telling them "throw it in for free and we can talk, because that's what I'm paying right now". :)

Land lines are dead. At this price it is STILL too expensive. My cell offers FREE calls. Just pay the data, and I was buying that anyway. Plus, I get FaceTime so free video as opposed to pure voice. Landlines are too 1960's.
Exactly the same behavior with my bundled landline. If there was a wireless data solution that met my needs, I might switch, but at this point I'm tethered to the local loop (be it metallic or fiber).

Back