Magazines?

signu127

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Sig-Nu
I joined AOPA and I receive the "flight" mag and I like the stories so I went to Book-a-million and could not find anything similar to read. Most of the mags they sold were about WW2 planes, model planes or a specific type of plane. IS there another mag out there that just focuses on general aviation?

thanks

Plane and Pilot, Flying. Aopa also has Pilot magazine. Theres also IFR magazine....just to name a few.

Plane and Pilot, Flying. Aopa also has Pilot magazine. Theres also IFR magazine....just to name a few.

didn't know AOPA had two different mags...I wonder which one I get with the membership I just got...thanks

Why buy a magazine when you can waste way more time here...:D:D

If you have an iPad, try Loop magazine.

Even though I do not have an experimental airplane, I still enjoy keeping up with the latest information in the EAA world. I enjoy the EAA Sport Aviation magazine and the 'Experimenter' web based magazine from them.

Some of the more popular columns from some of the magazines have been collected in book form. What I Learned from That and Gordon Baxter (Bax) from Flying Magazine.

These books are readily available from Internet used book stores, often for $1.00 plus shipping.

Bax Seat: Log of a Pasture Pilot, 1978

Back