MAG=Martin Aviation Group, Correct?

Yes it does. Shhh.....thats a name that we are prohibited from mentioning now.

Let me be more specific:redface: , I have seen in a few peoples signatures something like "non MAG rated." From martinaviationsucks.com I gathered that Martin is the Student pilot who was envolved with the big Schepher (sp) ADIZ bust last year, and now he has started his own business and is trying to gain marketing or profits from his bust. So does MAG stand for Martin Aviation Group??

Thanks

Purdue

SkyHog said:
Yes it does. Shhh.....thats a name that we are prohibited from mentioning now.

Hey Thanks!!

purdue1014 said:
the big Schepher (sp) ADIZ bust last year..... Thanks

Purdue
That Schaffer, Hayden as in the "Hayden Schaffer Memorial Permanent ADIZ" over the Balto - Washington airspace. Lest we ever forget.

Since HWMNBN was immortalized on the red board, can we even HAVE another HWMNBN?

gkainz said:
Since HWMNBN was immortalized on the red board, can we even HAVE another HWMNBN?

Whatever happened to him anyway? Did I hear correctly that he wised up quite a bit and became an instructor?

Aztec Driver said:
Whatever happened to him anyway? Did I hear correctly that he wised up quite a bit and became an instructor?
No. He became an instructor and didn't wise up until a series of the unfortunate things befell him that we all knew were coming. Maybe not even then.

Last edited:
Aztec Driver said:

Yes... Last I heard he'd bought a Twin Comanche, was about to get married to a doctor (I think she was from Australia or something) and had a kid on the way. Something's gotta give there! ;)

Mag

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Mag is the short form of several words:

Back