Made me chuckle

dwalt

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
DWalt
Apparently discussing $100 hamburger locations in the "$100 hamburger" forum is a no-no on the redboard :nono:.

Not sure why, but reading the last post made me chuckle.

Seriously, some people really get their rocks off showing how big their e-junk is on the interwebs.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-01-14 at 12.52.15 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-01-14 at 12.52.15 AM.png
    269.7 KB · Views: 124
What an idiot......that reminds me of the Guard Nazis who will jump on 121.5 and shout out 'You're on Guard!' while folks are in the middle of an actual emergency.

I checked over there. The thread was about gambling strategies with a half-sentence 'another reason to fly to reno' being the only 'aviation content'.

There is another thread right below it that deals with Vegas but revolves around routings, which airport to use etc. As it is predominantly aviation related, the mod for that forum leaves it alone.

What an idiot......that reminds me of the Guard Nazis who will jump on 121.5 and shout out 'You're on Guard!' while folks are in the middle of an actual emergency.

:rofl: That's funny! So they're supposed to find another unique frequency upon which to deal with the emergency?! Sheesh.

One of the reasons I bailed. I understand that the guys who sell their stuff by advertising there need to toe the line, but it drove me nuts.

Apparently discussing $100 hamburger locations in the "$100 hamburger" forum is a no-no on the redboard :nono:.

Not sure why, but reading the last post made me chuckle.

Seriously, some people really get their rocks off showing how big their e-junk is on the interwebs.

One of the reasons I bailed. I understand that the guys who sell their stuff by advertising there need to toe the line, but it drove me nuts.

I still frequent the red board, it's just not the same without you Wayne.:dunno:

Lots of good folks there, some of whom I miss but many of whom are here now. Best of both worlds.

I still frequent the red board, it's just not the same without you Wayne.:dunno:

I miss the red board.

Like I miss dental surgery.

The value proposition for AOPA is not what it was in the 80s or even into 2000. Now, with all the alternatives, and the focus on revenue - it's worthless.

Attack On Pilot Assets

The red board has always been a big joke, to me. I used to read it to enjoy the flame wars, from the self appointed guardians of all knowledge. The value of AOPA membership got so low, to me, I dropped my AOPA membership about 12 years ago and never looked back.

Back