made it through my first update

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
pretty exhausting! think I'm ready for my A&P.......

I don't believe for a second that was your finger.

I think that's the best equipped laundry basket in the galaxy!

They could have brought Luke back earlier in episode VII if they had your setup.

Beginners luck.
Garmin knows where you live. Your number will come up one day, and you'll be forced into an upgrade instead of an update. ;)

Beginners luck.
Garmin knows where you live. Your number will come up one day, and you'll be forced into an upgrade instead of an update. ;)

Was told i had to update prior to upgrade.

Im gonna need a step by step write up. Im due for am update. Maybe I fan fly you out here and pay you a per diem or something.

Im gonna need a step by step write up. Im due for am update. Maybe I fan fly you out here and pay you a per diem or something.

definitely, we'll work something out. I'm not much of a technical document writer but I'll come up with something.

Updating the firmware is just as easy...Garmin won't let us owners do it though. Silly. Updating the FS510? Even easier.

Updating the firmware is just as easy...Garmin won't let us owners do it though. Silly. Updating the FS510? Even easier.

EASY?!?!?!? sheesh, I slaved for at least a dozen seconds over that, maybe MORE! easy, ppffffff.

Back