Mac vs. PC.....Again

It's good copy of South Park. I can barely understand what they're saying.

Notice the Mac can't play fair? He has to resort to... terrorist tactics! :eek:

:goofy::D:goofy:

Hahaha... That's hilarious!!! :rofl:

BTW, I had a minesweeper Dashboard widget on my Mac. It helped me remember that Minesweeper sucks and I'd rather play Sudoku (got a widget for that too).

Macs have had good games, tho... Bungie, the folks that make the Halo series, started off with a really cool first-person shooter called Marathon about 13 years ago. Marathon 2 and Marathon Infinity were eventually ported to Windows. I'm hoping now that they've split from MS, we'll see even more cool stuff from them. (BTW, Halo is available on the Mac too...)

I don't really have time for games or TV any more anyway. :no:

Hahaha... That's hilarious!!! :rofl:

BTW, I had a minesweeper Dashboard widget on my Mac. It helped me remember that Minesweeper sucks and I'd rather play Sudoku (got a widget for that too).

Macs have had good games, tho... Bungie, the folks that make the Halo series, started off with a really cool first-person shooter called Marathon about 13 years ago. Marathon 2 and Marathon Infinity were eventually ported to Windows. I'm hoping now that they've split from MS, we'll see even more cool stuff from them. (BTW, Halo is available on the Mac too...)

I don't really have time for games or TV any more anyway. :no:

My answer to macs don't play games...

Boot Camp. :D My Macbook Pro gets better framerates than my PC, and at 1920x1200!

My answer to macs don't play games...

Boot Camp. :D My Macbook Pro gets better framerates than my PC, and at 1920x1200!
Really? Hmmmm....

That's the resolution set on my 45" LCD with an HP Media Center box. :p

Back