Maaaarrrchhhh Maaaaadddddnesss!!

:D Glad y'all liked it. Come on peeps, join the fun!

Really? Three of us? That's it! Come on, there's gotta be another couple of people that want to get in on this... I hate basketball too, but something about the March Madness tournament gets me into the swing of things.

We have 4 total so far....tourney starts tomorrow...(I think the play in is tonight)....

Come get some!

The tourney starts today! Don't miss your chance to get in on this, and take the pride and glory of being the best basketball analyst/pilot in the United States!

Plus, I think there's money involved from ESPN for some sort of right number of picks.

So far everyone's doing pretty well! Mostly perfect (except for me).

Alright! Day one in the books....I looked at some of the brackets....

Dayton to win the National Title? Really??!? lol.

Anywho - its a tight race. Too bad we didn't get more people to sign up!

Alright! Day one in the books....I looked at some of the brackets....

Dayton to win the National Title? Really??!? lol.

Anywho - its a tight race. Too bad we didn't get more people to sign up!

:smile: They're still in it, aren't they?

As long as Villanova is in it I'll watch. After that. Meh.........

1983 NC State....

I know a couple of folks that still grudge Jimmy V over that win. I'm waiting for the film of THAT game to be a commercial.

Driving home from church yesterday I noted to my wife that Spring really has arrived - there was a baseball game on the radio. :D :D :D

Oh, and she is one of the people running the pool she's in. Really fun listening to her as teams she picked win or lose. :D

Well, after Memphis's loss last night, I'm officially screwed. I had them to win it all. Looks like N Young and R McNeice have the bet shot now.

Freaking Missouri.

just saw that 3/4 court shot on the web. wow.

gonzaga all the way...

Driving home from church yesterday I noted to my wife that Spring really has arrived - there was a baseball game on the radio.

Got my opening day tickets for a nearby minor league team. The entire evening will be less than one ticket for the Nats.

Great season, Pitt. Congrats Villanova. They were a much better team tonight.

I can't even spell baskitball ( :smile: ) but the Villanova/Pitt game last night was exciting and fun to watch. Those youngens can play some ball.

And the 'nova/UNC game is gonna be awesome, too...

Look for the ACC to win it this year over the big bad Big East. :drink:

Well, Ray, after tonight, one of us is gonna be right!

'Nova never had a chance against the bigger Heels, but with 71k out of 72k fans screaming for MSU tonight, anything can happen...

Well, Ray, after tonight, one of us is gonna be right!

'Nova never had a chance against the bigger Heels, but with 71k out of 72k fans screaming for MSU tonight, anything can happen...

If MSU is within 6 at half it will be very interesting.:fcross:

Back