M H C

wsuffa

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bill S.
It's Spring Break down on the Texas Gulf Coast. Throngs of people, led by college students. Looks like great business opportunity for some folks....

".....to Wayne Dodd, a pilot who this year came up with what he calls, "a five-star hotel at 5,280 feet."

For $495, couples can fly over the island for 45 minutes in a pressurized, twin-engine airplane, also getting champagne, strawberries and clean linens. The brochure reads, "For an incredible experience, join the Mile High Club."
"I think it's something unique," said Dodd, 45, originally of Australia. "And if you do it in the day you get a great view of the island. It's something that is totally different."
....."

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/metro/stories/MYSA031406.1B.springbreak.d20708d.html

"....In 2005, it [Spring Break] was second to San Antonio's SBC Center, now the AT&T Center, in gross sales of mixed drinks and beer during March: $999,595, according to the state comptroller's office...."

Hmmm...Commanders are pretty roomy (for a single).

Got yer commercial? :rofl:

I think the guy who did this in LA a few years back used a Cherokee 6 with curtains!

If the female was good looking enough, Id do it for free...
unless my GF is reading this..of course.

AdamZ said:
At least its only his girlfriend if it were his wife he'd be paying her half of EVERYTHING

But you're not bitter, or anything...:D

AdamZ said:
At least its only his girlfriend if it were his wife he'd be paying her half of EVERYTHING

Maybe I should consider a divorce. Then I'd get to keep half of everything!:hairraise:

Came across this NPRM while searching for the current part 61/91/141 one.

http://www.panix.com/~jac/aviation/mhc.html

DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION Federal Aviation Administration 14 CFR Part 61 (Docket No. 75487345, Notice No. 88-523040306) REGULATION OF MILE HIGH CLUB OPERATIONS ACTION: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM)

(Yeah, I'm doing a Scott here. :))

Back