LZU - Flying Machine lunch 5/2?

RyanB

Super Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
Just an off the cuff idea... Called the Flying Machine restaurant at LZU and they’re open for dine-in. The man I spoke with on the phone said they’re taking all of the precautions necessary to try and keep things as sanitized as possible. I’m thinking about heading down there this weekend.

Anybody want to meet up for lunch this Saturday around 1230?

Be advised that while Georgia has reopened in restaurant dinner, but you are limited to a group of 6.

Be advised that while Georgia has reopened in restaurant dinner, but you are limited to a group of 6.
I was curious about that. Might not be feasible as I say just an off the cuff idea, but figured I’d toss it out there. Thanks for the info!

They are also limited on total number of patrons based on square footage as well, so if they are already maxed out, we could have to wait.

They are also limited on total number of patrons based on square footage as well, so if they are already maxed out, we could have to wait.
Might be more of a hassle than it’s worth, I dunno. If a few of us want to try it, I’d be up for it, Wx permitting. Will re-evaluate in a day or so.

You flying the Pilatus in for it? ;)

Everyone in the group has to sit a different tables at least 6 ft away. We can yell at each other across the room while we eat!

We have a busy Saturday, including watching the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds from our rooftop. We're just south of Dobbins, so it will be early on their flight. We can probably see them through most of their show, just further away.

Wayne

Back