Luscombe Endowment WIN ME! airplane

Luscombe

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Mr Luscombe
For those intersted, the Luscombe Endowment has a Restored WIN ME Luscombe airplane with about 600 tickets remaining. Airplane has an O-200, flaps,hydraulic brakes, radios, transponder, intercom, leather interior lightweight accesories, harness restraints etc.

:rolleyes: tickets are 3 for $100 www.luscombe.org, click on the picture

I hadn't flown in years but I bought 3 tickets anyway. They have 218 tickets left. Anybody available to help me fly this baby home to Louisiana if I win? :D

heck i bought a few tickets about a month ago and it has still said the same number remaining. Surely they have sold by now.

I hadn't flown in years but I bought 3 tickets anyway. They have 218 tickets left. Anybody available to help me fly this baby home to Louisiana if I win? :D

Sure, I would be happy to help if you cover the plane tickets. Note that I have one ticket, myself. I flew with Doug Combs in "my" Luscombe last month.

Sure, I would be happy to help if you cover the plane tickets. Note that I have one ticket, myself. I flew with Doug Combs in "my" Luscombe last month.

I will gladly cover your ticket if I win. I have talked to Doug a couple of times my email. Never ment him. I have a ticket for every plane raffle I can find except the one in Africa. That is to far to ferry if I did win.

heck i bought a few tickets about a month ago and it has still said the same number remaining. Surely they have sold by now.

The site has been updated. As of 4/22/2012 there are 182 tickets left to sell.

The site has been updated. As of 4/22/2012 there are 182 tickets left to sell.

He was at Sun 'n Fun and prolly sold some there. I sat at his table for 30 minutes eating an Italian ice with my son but he never came back so I did not see him there.

Back