Lunch, tomorrow, 11/24, LZU, 1230 local.

Bill

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
This page intentionally left blank
Sorry about calling it so late, but a bud and his friends are flying down from Knoxville tomorrow, and I'm meeting them for lunch. Flying machine at LZU, 1230est, 1730Z.

On schedule to depart and land LZU 1730z, my buddy from Knoxville will be arriving between 1730-1745z. Good flying weather in eastern TN and northern GA.

I wish that I had noticed this thread earlier. I would have joined you. The Flying Machine is a Great place to go! It would be great to see you guys again. Perhaps next time.....

P.S. At least Bill will have a chance to see his girlfriend in the back again! :)

Did the Spitfire Grill at WDR with the SE Mooney group for lunch myself today. If I'd seen your post earlier, I probably would have gone to LZU instead. Next time.

Had I been paying attention to gatherings beforehand, I would have headed up there from PDK. My instructor was out sick again today. My intent was to be flying from right seat today, learning HOW to teach maneuvers rather than just demonstrate them. :(

Tis ok. It's not like I don't have anything to do with a couple stacks of books and a ton of lesson plans and outlines left to write. B)

P.S. At least Bill will have a chance to see his girlfriend in the back again! :)
She's had a change of clothes since then. Not that there was anything wrong with what she was wearing.:)

She's had a change of clothes since then. Not that there was anything wrong with what she was wearing.:)

She's looking downright jolly in her holiday clothes. HoHoHo, so to speak.;)

Jeez..NOW I see this. I landed at 1:15 Saturday! Wished I would've known you guys were there. :(

-Rich

Jeez..NOW I see this. I landed at 1:15 Saturday! Wished I would've known you guys were there. :(

From the restaurant, I saw a Commander that looked like yours land on 7 while I gobbled my 1/2lb cheeseburger. It WAS yours!

Oh well. :dunno:

Back