Lug Bug Tug

Rob58

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Rob
I inherited a Lug Bug model 500, which looks like a reasonably capable little tug... but it is missing a few parts. Anybody know what happened to the company or any other possible sources for parts?

Depending on what parts, your local machine shop\fabricator may be your only option.

I inherited a Lug Bug model 500, which looks like a reasonably capable little tug... but it is missing a few parts. Anybody know what happened to the company or any other possible sources for parts?

Don’t know the model number of mine, but if you photos of parts, maybe I can help?

Paul at OAK

Thanks for your offer to look at this Paul. Picture attached. Basically the unit is missing the shifting mechanism - not sure what happened to the parts as I just obtained this unit as part of a collection of stuff in an old hangar. Yes, I will do a complete clean-up if I can find the missing parts!
LugBug.JPG

Thanks for your offer to look at this Paul. Picture attached. Basically the unit is missing the shifting mechanism - not sure what happened to the parts as I just obtained this unit as part of a collection of stuff in an old hangar. Yes, I will do a complete clean-up if I can find the missing parts!
View attachment 60129

OK, I’ll do a compare!

Back