For Sale LSA Partnership Share Available, Harvey Field, WA (S43)

Flyxaos

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Flyxaos
Hi,

I went to solo ownership so I am selling my 1/4 share in a Zenith CH650. I have been an owner about 4 years.

It was built by the Local EAA club about 6 years ago. The wings were built at OSH, as a Wings Giveaway program. The plane has been flown back to Oshkosh twice. 2 of the builders are still owners and flyers. We all fly.

It is LSA, Dynon Equipped, Auto pilot, ADSB in/out. About 690 on the hobbs. Rotax 912 ULS. It carries 30 gallons of gas, if you and your bladder are so inclined. Carbs recently factory rebuilt, clutch etc. recently rebuilt. Useful load about 529. We are super good and helpful partners and looking for the same. Hangared at a great spot and a great airport.

This is Ownership, not rental, so you have to be willing to be an owner. We do oil changes and basic maintenance. Annual and bigger maintenance goes to the A&P. We don't hesitate to have a mechanic look at something any one of us doesn't like.

The price is quite reasonable, 13,000-ish for the share. There are around $4k in reserves of cash that go with the sale. Right now we pay $160 a month each for insurance, hangar, etc. and $25 an hour dry. We fuel it with premium No Alcohol auto fuel and aviation fuel on trips.

Fun affordable flying.

I prefer private email or phone call for more detail.

Thanks! James

(I think I put this add in the wrong place, sorry about that...)

FB_IMG_1641951524625.jpgZenDash.jpg

Last edited:
Back