Wanted: Partnership LSA in Eastern MA

PlanePlane

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
AS
I'm looking to find a few other pilots in the Eastern MA area interested in an LSA partnership, or to join an existing partnership. If you'd be interested, have any leads on existing openings, or know someone who might be interested, please PM me.

Fast facts:
Location: Thinking 6B6 but could be persuaded to go somewhere else with reasonable hanger costs and a short drive from Boston.
Model: Something modern. I've been flying a C162 and am seriously eyeing the CTLS, but could be persuaded to try something else after testing.
Me: I'm a sport pilot with about 85 hours. Am looking to keep flying at a rate of ~100 hrs/year, but would like to bring the cost down from renting and experience the joys and sorrows of plane ownership.

hello, I am new to this site. Are you looking to become partners with someone who owns an airplane already and share the costs ? If so, I have a Cessna 172SP which I am considering seeking a couple of partners who want to buy into ownership with me.

hello, I am new to this site. Are you looking to become partners with someone who owns an airplane already and share the costs ? If so, I have a Cessna 172SP which I am considering seeking a couple of partners who want to buy into ownership with me.

I'm interested in either buying together or becoming partners with an existing owner or owners, but I'm a sport pilot so a Cessna 172SP is out. Thanks for checking, though!

Last edited:
We have a Fb group for all New England Pilots where you may get some more hits. We are a fairly active group and I know a few people are considering ownership so I bet you can find some interested parties.

PM me your contact info and I'll get you added.

Also we have a lunch run every few months or so. Usually a quick fly in where we get lunch, do some hanger flying, check out each other's planes, etc. Keep on the lookout here and on the Fb group for dates and more info.

We have a Fb group for all New England Pilots where you may get some more hits. We are a fairly active group and I know a few people are considering ownership so I bet you can find some interested parties.

Also we have a lunch run every few months or so. Usually a quick fly in where we get lunch, do some hanger flying, check out each other's planes, etc. Keep on the lookout here and on the Fb group for dates and more info.

Thanks! I actually already had myself added yesterday as I wanted to get acquainted with more pilots in the area (just moved back to MA from NJ) and it's good to know people there might be interested. I'll make a post. Looking forward to the fly-ins!

Hi Neil, can you give me more info on potential pilots looking for partnerships ? My situation is unique as I have a serious buyer who wants to buy my aircraft. I am considering keeping it, but my situation has changed and it doesn't justify owning it alone.

@Matt123 PM me your contact info and I'll add you to a Facebook group that a bunch of New England Pilots hang out on.

Maybe giving a little more info on what you are looking for would help because there are a ton of local people who hang out here as well.

What airport you based out of?
How much is the buy in on it?
Tell us a little about your plane? Avionics? IFR?
How many partners you want?
How to envision the partnership would work? Full equity? How would you share the plane?

@Matt123 PM me your contact info and I'll add you to a Facebook group that a bunch of New England Pilots hang out on.

Maybe giving a little more info on what you are looking for would help because there are a ton of local people who hang out here as well.

What airport you based out of?
How much is the buy in on it?
Tell us a little about your plane? Avionics? IFR?
How many partners you want?
How to envision the partnership would work? Full equity? How would you share the plane?

Hello, the plane is based out of KBED, However I wouldn't mind moving it to KLWM since the tie down costs are much lower. It is a 2002 Cessna 172S 180HP Skyhawk with a book value of approx 107K. It has Bendix KingEquip:
2-King KX-155A NAV/COMM
KAP 140 Autopilot
KT-76C Transponder
KMA-28 Audio Panel
KLN-94 Approach GPS
KMD-550 Multi Function Display
VOR
There is approx 4800 TTAF and 2380 SMOH

I was thinking of approximately 3 other partners. I am very flexible as far as how the partnership can work as I am not familiar on how something like this works. I was currently leasing my plane and the lease is now up. I have a choice to either sell it (which I already have a buyer who is willing to cut me a check immediately) or I can keep it. For the amount of hours I fly per year (approx 40) it doesn't justify me owning it alone. I am not looking to make money on this as it is just a hobby for me, however, the plane is in great shape in and out and I would hate to sell it. If you would like to email me privately at matt@vpnewengland.com, I can give you my cell phone # and you can call me and I can give you more details. Thanks

Back