LSA Expo

frfly172

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
ron keating
Looks like another expo is going to be affected by the weather, fog and rain today,showers in th am Friday and cool for Florida. Going over tomorrow to check it out. The LSA guys just can't get a break. Have attended every year can only remember maybe two great weather years.

LSA convention at a field with IFR conditions, guess only folks who can fly IFR will attend, oh the irony

I am going up tomorrow for awhile. I will be hanging out at the Renegade display if Doc makes it over. Be there noonish.

Looks like another expo is going to be affected by the weather, fog and rain today,showers in th am Friday and cool for Florida. Going over tomorrow to check it out. The LSA guys just can't get a break. Have attended every year can only remember maybe two great weather years.

I've attended exactly twice. Flew in rom Orlando each time. I guess those were the two good weather years.

At least Saturday looks pretty good.

John

Been trying to leave Atlanta since Tuesday but 1/4 sm BR 003 ovc kept us waiting till today. Great flight with 20 kt tail winds and clear skies. Should be nice Saturday.

Back