LSA aircraft

Seems weird that last info of any significance in their website si fromo 2006. Makes one kind of leery. Randy

Seems weird that last info of any significance in their website si fromo 2006. Makes one kind of leery. Randy

I wouldn't worry about it too much. The previous entry was from 2004. Small companies are notoriously bad at keeping their web sites up to date.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. The previous entry was from 2004. Small companies are notoriously bad at keeping their web sites up to date.

Judging by the speed (or lack of same) with which the pages loaded, they actually updated it several months ago -- but it's still serving the previous files.

Joking aside, the airplane's stated performance specs seem a bit better than average for LSA in terms of load factors, fuel consumption, endurance, and so forth. The payload is also very generous for an LSA, although some of that will be eaten up by options and upgrades not included in the bare-bones base version. The base version doesn't include doors, much less an ELT or transponder. These upgrades must also be factored into the final cost, along with the shipping costs from Africa.

That being said, if I were in the market for an LSA at the moment, I think I'd be interested in learning more about this one from independent sources. It could well be an inexpensive, fun little airplane.

-Rich

Looks like your plane is getting close - it actually resembles a plane! What's your status??

I need to update the web site. I've been doing the electircal and panel work. I put the radios in last weekend and still have some wiring to do on the Dynon. I'm installing the Throttle, Mixture and Carb heat controls this weekend.

Attachments

• panellit.jpg
    panellit.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 23
I believe there is one for sale on Barnstormers right now.

That being said, if I were in the market for an LSA at the moment, I think I'd be interested in learning more about this one from independent sources. It could well be an inexpensive, fun little airplane.

-Rich

Hello,
The best source for independent opinions are from the microlight forum in south Africa where the aircraft is manufactured.

see http://microlighters.co.za/

If I can be of any assistence, we are the US distributor for the aircraft.

Currently 2 kits in stock for the Jabiru motor.

For those wanting to see what it looks like, here is the first one registered in the US N162RA.
100_4081.jpg

Regards,

Jon
Midwest Sport Aviation, LLC

Hello,
The best source for independent opinions are from the microlight forum in south Africa where the aircraft is manufactured.

see http://microlighters.co.za/

If I can be of any assistence, we are the US distributor for the aircraft.

Currently 2 kits in stock for the Jabiru motor.

For those wanting to see what it looks like, here is the first one registered in the US N162RA.
100_4081.jpg

Regards,

Jon
Midwest Sport Aviation, LLC

Looks like a TriPacer on steroids.

I need to update the web site. I've been doing the electircal and panel work. I put the radios in last weekend and still have some wiring to do on the Dynon. I'm installing the Throttle, Mixture and Carb heat controls this weekend.

Cool. Thanks for the update. I'm always interested in homebuilds.

Someday......

Naw. The paint job is too sedate.

(Gad...now I'm having visions of one painted up like a 1960s VW Microbus.)

Duuuuuuuuuuuude.... PLANE!!!! Woooooooooah..........:aureola:

Back