Lowrance Airmap 500 for sale (x-post)

lawingr

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
LegalEagle
Well, with the purchase of a new av8or at Oshkosh, comes the sale of my trusty Airmap 500. Before I put it up on Ebay, thought I would let everyone here and the Red Board know about it.

It is barely used and comes with everything (mounts, manuals, plugs, original box, etc.). It has served me well. I'm asking $200. If you have any questions or would like to make an offer, feel free to post here or PM me.

Mike

Post a link to it on eBay so folks can look at the details.

I have an Airmap 500 and it is one of the best values for the money. You get a pretty reliable GPS with a ton of features for the cost of a single flight.

Post a link to it on eBay so folks can look at the details.

Ken,

I haven't put it on Ebay yet, that's why I said "before I put it on Ebay. . ." in my original post ;)

I know what you are getting at though. I'll try to get some pics up here tomorrow. Oshkosh and an 18-month old son who kept us up at night has me hitting the hay a little early tonight

Ken,

I haven't put it on Ebay yet, that's why I said "before I put it on Ebay. . ." in my original post ;)

I know what you are getting at though. I'll try to get some pics up here tomorrow. Oshkosh and an 18-month old son who kept us up at night has me hitting the hay a little early tonight
Oops! :redface:

Best wishes with the little one and both of ya getting some rest.

Gary sent me a link to the AOPA post, but seems like more activity here. Looks like a great price, but I can't right now unfortunately.

Could you sell it for $200 shipped to 76302. Do you take paypal? I had an Airmap 500 before I got my 396. I really enjoyed it's compact size and ability to run off AA batteries. Wouldn't mind keeping it in the bag, expecially for short hops. I never minded leaving the 500 in the plane because it was so inexpensive. With the 396, I'm always toting this little black bag into restaurants.

Ross Little
KCWC

Could you sell it for $200 shipped to 76302. Do you take paypal? I had an Airmap 500 before I got my 396. I really enjoyed it's compact size and ability to run off AA batteries. Wouldn't mind keeping it in the bag, expecially for short hops. I never minded leaving the 500 in the plane because it was so inexpensive. With the 396, I'm always toting this little black bag into restaurants.

Ross Little
KCWC

Man am I going to sound whipped for saying this . . . I'm going to have to check with my wife. Part of her "allowing" me to get the av8tor was me being able to get $200 for my Airmap (and give her some $$ :dunno:). My guess is between shipping and Paypal (yes I use Paypal), it will knock the price down $20. Don't lose hope though - I just have to check with her. Can you hear the crack of the whip in the background? :blowingkisses:

ATC didn't allow me to enter the Class W or Class CC, or Class CB for clearance to $$, lots of vectors to dodge... hope your controller is having a good day. :)

Fuel Oil bill for this coming winter arrived and crunched our funds,... :(

W=wallet
CC=Credit card
CB=Checkbook

Last edited:
Back