Low Time Jobs Alaska

Mjg2011

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Mjg2011
Does anyone know of any operators hiring (Spring 2023) in Alaska? I have a commercial ticket with 800TT. I'm looking to sling cargo around in a 207, but will take any job (including instructing).

Does anyone have any experience with 70 North Air Service? I’m curious about the company but cannot find much info online.

http://alaskacentralexpress.com/

I can vouch for the quality of their pilots. We hire everyone that applies.

1900Cs with glass and AP.

What is the starting pay of First Officer? 250 hrs of multi-land and 1000 hrs TT (in addition to IFR & 1st class medical) seems fairly reasonable. Finding a Seminole club could make this achievable.

What is the starting pay of First Officer? 250 hrs of multi-land and 1000 hrs TT (in addition to IFR & 1st class medical) seems fairly reasonable. Finding a Seminole club could make this achievable.

I don't know. I bet if you call you'll find someone that can answer that question. I GTS it, but got old data.

APC shows 1st yr FO @ $35/hr. No minimum guarantee or upgrade time listed.

APC shows 1st yr FO @ $35/hr. No minimum guarantee or upgrade time listed.

I am clueless about aviation jobs but this sounds sad. $35/ht for a pilot should not be legal.

Back