Loudon, NH Nascar Race

yachtjim

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jim
I am flying up to the race in July. What is the best airport to fly into? Laconia or Concord? We will need transportation to the track. Hopefully in the form of a bus or van. Anybody here do this trip for the Loudon race before?

I have a Cherokee 180.

I flew in to a Nascar race there about 10 years ago.

Flew in to Concord. Very nice fbo. I rented a car and drove to the event. If I remember correctly I didn't need to leave much extra time to drive from the airport to the event. On the way back I did leave the race a little early to try and miss the crowds, It did help and it was a good ride back to the airport. Everything went smoothly.

One fond memory from that trip was when I arrived back at the airport a lot of the teams flight crews and even some teams themselves were in the fbo watching the end of the race on t.v. and rooting for their team or their friends.. Very cool !

Have fun..

Jon

I am flying up to the race in July. What is the best airport to fly into? Laconia or Concord? We will need transportation to the track. Hopefully in the form of a bus or van. Anybody here do this trip for the Loudon race before?

I have a Cherokee 180.

Back