Lost my Arrow and looking for a replacement

Warlock

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Warlock
For weeks ago tommorow I lost my Arrow in a horrible accident killing a six year old child.

http://www.kathrynsreport.com/2018/09/piper-pa-28r-180-n7430j-fatal-accident.html

To say I had a bad few days over this is an understatement...I would rather not comment on the incident but the Aircraft was operating normally when this occurred. There are at least four federal agencies FAA, NTSB, FBI, and FCC all involved as well as Municipal and Parrish law enforcement.

Anyway looking for a replacement for the Arrow and looking for Aircraft that might not be on the usual advertising outlets...actually prefer the early pre 71 Hershey Bar Arrow for speed and value. Please let me know if you come across anything or know some one that might be selling. I went through the process of getting 30J right over the last several years and prefer more of a finished project than something that's a work in progress...this will be a club airplane. Also would consider other Aircraft, but Arrows are easy to fly and maintain and the docile characteristics work well in a club environment. Thanks DN

Sad thing. Read the article in the link. Cracks me up that the Christian radio station didn't give two hoots about the deceased folks, but was only concerned about getting their tower rebuilt.

Sad thing. Read the article in the link. Cracks me up that the Christian radio station didn't give two hoots about the deceased folks, but was only concerned about getting their tower rebuilt.

I was gonna say the exact same thing but figured someone would get offended.

Towers are no joke. Took off from Marana one night and flew right over one. I was 1500’ feet above it but I swear it looked like it was 200 feet below me. Really freaked me out.

:rolleyes2: The radio station did not write the article or edit the interview film.

Back