Lost a Friend Yesterday...

msims

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Mark
Heard on the news last night about an ultralight crash in Oregon with two fatalities. Really shocked when one of the name was that of one of my partners in the 182. Keith and I had gotten into the partnership about the same time a couple years ago after toying with the idea of buying a plane and starting a new partnership. He had since also bought into a Cardinal and recently the ultralight.
Really hits a lot harder when it is someone you know.

Mark
N5641B

Mark;

I am sorry you lost your friend. Yes as an old pilot I have lost many flying friends but I am still numb when I hear about each one. Yes it will take time to heal and we as pilots feel for you.

John J

Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss. You have my sincerest condolences.

Hearing these things is never easy. My deepest condolences.

Mark,

My sympathies. It does hit hard. Had it happen to me.

I saw the same news story, and have to wonder what really happened. It sounded like the conditions were definitely not conducive to ultralight flight.

Judy

Mark,

I'm very sorry for your loss. Things like this hit very close to home on multiple fronts.

Greg

Mark,

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Hearing it on the news must have been quite a shock.

msims said:
Heard on the news last night about an ultralight crash in Oregon with two fatalities. Really shocked when one of the name was that of one of my partners in the 182. Keith and I had gotten into the partnership about the same time a couple years ago after toying with the idea of buying a plane and starting a new partnership. He had since also bought into a Cardinal and recently the ultralight.
Really hits a lot harder when it is someone you know.

Mark
N5641B

The empty space left by your partner will probably never be filled again Mark but, when as a new pilot I and many others lost a great pilot from our lives, that empty space could only be used by me to draw forth the stronger efforts to be a better and safer pilot.

Back