Loss of a great family...

ki4lzk

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Joshua Jones
Today the Ron Bramlage family was lost in a plain crash in Florida. My community will miss these great people. Ron and his wife Becky were great champions of literacy and public education. They contributed to the local library and many local schools. It is unfortunate that this has happened.

Ron, Becky, Boston, Beau, Brandon and Roxanne you will be missed by all in the Junction City and K-State communities.

Ya it is really sad. I am very interested to see what happened. The airplane isn't as banged up as I thought it would be.

Sorry for the loss, read about it in the online news.

They said it was a Pilatus which broke up well aloft; wreckage > 2miles apart. As far as you can believe the news.

Well my wife is pretty close with the kid that is missing so I prey they find him. People at the library (her place of work) are holding out hope they will find him alive. I don't think they realize the odds of that. Not to mention for his sake I hope he passed as well.

Sorry for the loss, read about it in the online news.

They said it was a Pilatus which broke up well aloft; wreckage > 2miles apart. As far as you can believe the news.

Photos so far would seem to support an inflight breakup.....plus there were apparently a lot of T-storms in the area.

Just sucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That is absolutely horrible. Thoughts, and prayers to the family and friends.

Very sad to say the least. Sorry for your loss and the surviving family (Aunts, Uncles, Cousins ect)

Photos so far would seem to support an inflight breakup.....plus there were apparently a lot of T-storms in the area.

Just sucks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

News reports did say that it was in inflight break up now whether that was due to a catastrophic failure during flight or breaking up on the way down who knows.

It is certainly sad they sounded like very philanthropic people.

That plane seems to be very much intact. I am sure there are numerous possibilities but what would be the likely cause?

Very sad, my prayers to their family and friends.

I happened to be flying a PC-12 in Florida at the time, so this really hits home. I was much further north, but deviated around some weather on deparure from SGJ and then delayed a return trip in the afternoon. I don't remember what it looked like that far south, since I wasn't heading that way.

Back