Looks like I'm famous now...

Isn't it neat when you take a picture and someone else completely on their own decides it's good enough to parade around?

Hey Bob. You and guys like Dave Siciliano have always been famous to me. Nice to see something close to home again.

Nice PIX.
BTW: A chopper pilot took PIX while PIC of all the individual houses in my neighborhood then went to each house to see if anyone would buy an 8X10 glossy, in order to help finance his habit.

How wonderful! And better yet--when you see a photo or picture you took/made/created posted with proper CREDITS!

Can I say "I knew him when..." when you win the Pulitzer? (Do they give that to photographers?)

Anyway, cool beans, Bob!

terry

Very nice Bob!

I spent many a day horseback riding through the "valley" when I had my three horses at the Lil' Barn Farm on Naamans Creek Road. You could still ride up to Rt. 202 and cross with the traffic light where the new super wawa is now located. I don't think I would walk across that intersection these days, heck it's hard enough to drive through there!
Thanks for the photo post...good memories!! :goofy:

We didn't make the maze this year, but saw the signs posted along Thompsons bridge road. Mary and I are located just across the state line, across from the old Brandywine racetrack entrance on Naamans road, now the Brandywine town center.

Last edited:
terzap said:
How wonderful! And better yet--when you see a photo or picture you took/made/created posted with proper CREDITS!

Can I say "I knew him when..." when you win the Pulitzer? (Do they give that to photographers?)

About 20 years ago my camera store ran a large(for this area) camera expo in cooperation with many manufacturers. The lead draw was an exhibit of the photography(and slide show) of Pulitzer Prize-winning(three times) photographer, Stanley Forman. Forman was a hard news photographer out of Boston, I think for the Boston Herald. Forman was present to lecture and do the slide show presentation. Google Photographer Stanley Forman and you'll get a bunch of hits, including:

http://www.bppa.net/events/dec03/dec03.htm

HR

Last edited:
I took my son there last year and then the next weekend we flew over it.... we both enjoyed seeing the "answer" after trying to get through before. I give you credit on your photography skills... my picture didn't turn out very well.

Kelly said:
I took my son there last year and then the next weekend we flew over it.... we both enjoyed seeing the "answer" after trying to get through before. I give you credit on your photography skills... my picture didn't turn out very well.
It's a whole lot easier in a helicopter with the doors off (no reflections) and at 400' AGL or so :yes:

Back