looking to join

Dennis Pellegrini

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Coyoteguy
Hi fellow Aviators,

I am looking to joining a club or partnership in the Austin, Texas area. I am tired of just renting airplanes for that astronomical rate. I am retired and would rather spend my money on a membership and such than renting. I am extremely mechanically inclined, willing to participate in owner maintenance and such. I am private with over 500 hours vfr. More than half of my hours are night hours since I did a lot of my flying at night when I was in the military. I currently rent from a flight school at KAUS. Would love to hear from groups or clubs that may have an opening for a new member.

Thanks for reading,

Dennis Pellegrini

Dennis - I'm looking for the same, ideally for a cessna 182 RG or something similar that can carry a family and has a little bit of speed. Would love to find a club with what I'm looking for but haven't had any luck - seeking partner(s) to find and buy the right plane. I'm instrument rated but low hours (~150) mostly in 172s I did my IFR training in. I'm south Austin and KHYI is probably most affordable/convenient location for me, but open to others.

Michelle Kopplow

Back