For Sale: Aircraft Looking to join a partnership, club, or share a plane - NJ/NYC (KMMU, KSMQ)

tortellini

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
tortellini
Hi all,

Looking to join a club, existing partnership, or buy a plane to share costs in the NJ/NYC area. Ideal plane would be something that is good for XC but affordable. Please let me know if you are interested or have some leads.

Happy to answer questions.

Thank you,
Chris

Have you tried the 150 club at KMMU? I'd recommend my own club, paramus flying club, but we have a 6 month waiting list.

I've been on the 150th waitlist since September. Seems like most clubs in the area have a long list.

How do you like Paramus? A friend of a friend flys with them too.

All clubs have their ups and downs. I like it because I like g1000 Cessnas and 182s. I also can go on business trips without a 5hr min rental/day. If you don't like a g1000, they also have a 182 w/ Aspen 2000, GNC 430W, stec 55x and JPI 930. Good plane to feel out piecemeal glass for those of us that never flew dials.

Ironically I'm now looking for a 182 or 205 (wife likes the 206 but I don't need the opex of a 300hp plane.) I don't intend to leave the club even after I buy my own.

You can talk to N07 Aero-safery to rent a g1000 172. Availability is limited during the week there but that may have recently changed.

I learned on dials but have been enjoying the g500 in the plane I'm flying now. It's been making life a lot easier. If possible, I'm sticking with glass.

Are you looking for a partner on the 182/205? They seem like pretty useful aircraft.

I could partner but only with someone I knew. I believe there's also a 1/2 share in a commander 114B over at N07, if you're looking to partner with someone.

@ExpressJetter no I don't but if you shoot me a pm I'll send you the contact information.

I’m a member of Morris Aero Club at KMMU. Pretty sure we are accepting members, and we just finished a major avionics upgrade to our 180 hp 172. www.morrisaeroclub.org . Feel free to PM me for more information.

Last edited:
Hi,

Would you be interested in sharing a Cirrus SR22? I’m thinking about getting one and looking for people who want to do a non-equity lease, like the diamond share program.

@robottwo I would be, but I'm pretty sure it would be out of my price range. I'm looking for 1/2 or full ownership and under 100k total.

Back