Looking to Interview UAL/CO Pilots for School

FLYN HGH

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Andrew
Hi,

I am a sophomore at Briar Woods High School, and am doing a paper on the merger. I need as many interviews as possible for this paper.

The paper will not be published, nor am I looking for confidential or personal information.

If you are interested in helping me out, I would greatly appreciate it! Please post here or shoot me a PM.

Thanks in advance!!

Andrew

I know several active UA pilots and a few retirees if you need more.

I know several active UA pilots and a few retirees if you need more.
If they are okay with an interview, I would love as many as I can get! I never throught of interviewing a retired employee, but now that I think about it, I do have some questions about benifits, etc.

I'm sending you my e-mail address in a PM- if you could pass it along, that would be great!

Thank you very much!! I really appreciate it.:thumbsup:

Have a great day,

Andrew

If you come up short I can get ya in touch with a CO... Cough... UA pilot too. Just PM.

Sill looking? My neighbor is retired UAL - I can ask him. Send me your contact info.

Are you looking to only interview united and continental pilots?

I actually wouldn't mind to have an interview or two with an employee of another airline, just to ask somethings about competition, etc. :)

Sill looking? My neighbor is retired UAL - I can ask him. Send me your contact info.

Absolutely! I'll PM you my e-mail address. Thank you! :)

Back