Looking to Buy Stratus 2S

It's called capitalism. People buy things and sell them. It's called the free market. It's what makes our economy work. Even with the price of shipping, I am offering over 76% of the cost of a new unit which is a fair price in my opinion. If you don't agree, then don't sell me one. But personally attacking me is out of line. I'm not praying on anyone. Just stop being a troll. If you don't have a stratus 2s to sell me, then just go troll somewhere else.

So how exactly does your 600-700 offer work? Does the seller just pick any number between the two or do you get to choose? Or maybe you just didn't realize how silly that makes one look?:dunno:

The main problem with your business plan is screwing people over will always end in eventual failure.

Last edited:
So how exactly does your 600-700 offer work? Does the seller just pick any number between the two or do you get to choose? Or maybe you just didn't realize how silly that makes one look?:dunno:

The main problem with your business plan is screwing people over will always end in eventual failure.

It would depend on the age and condition of the unit and the accessories. If there where broken or missing accessories like the suction cup mount or the charger, I'd offer less to account for it. I'm also just throwing out a random range. Depending on the unit, I would entertain other reasonable amounts. I'm not screwing anyone. No one is forced to take me up on my offer. But seriously, don't you have anything at all better to do? You are only making yourself look pathetic.

As a reminder of what is on the top of this page.

As stated in the Rules of Conduct, please do not comment on the value of the goods offered, unless specifically requested by the original poster.

That would include situations when the post is about a WTB.

I have a stratus 2 (not 2s) that i'm willing to sell. My highest offer so far is 675 - if you want to go a bit higher, PM me.

Back