Looking to Buy Old Headset

dell30rb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ren
Looking for some cheapo headsets for passengers. Not real picky just looking for anything that works (or broken ones that can be fixed)

Looking for some cheapo headsets for passengers. Not real picky just looking for anything that works (or broken ones that can be fixed)

You might want to reach out to Lightspeed. They have a upgrade program that allows you to trade in older headsets ( theirs and other brands ) on new ones and I don't know what they do with the trade-ins but maybe you could pick up some older ones cheap.

I just called to ask about what they do with the trade-ins and they said they shred them to recycle the materials.

Unless your passengers are only going for very short flights, they are going to hate your cheapo headsets and be unnecessarily uncomfortable.......
If I can't wear them for a couple hours I won't 'bless' anyone else with them!

I see where you are coming from but most of my flights with multiple passengers are actually pretty short!

I've had good luck with my current headset, which is a 1980's david clark I got for free. Put the new style DC gel ear seals on it, its like a new headset.

I have two Sigtronics S-20's that I have. Used them for my primary training and for my kids occasionally. Both have Gelseals on them instead of the stock foam ones. Standard Headband, not the child size one. Used on my 5 yr olds (now almost 7) and for me and my wife.

I'd let each go at $60 + Shipping. Probably total out to about $75, pending when I package,weight,location,etc.

Haven't been used in a while, very well taken care of, since I now have a pair of LS Sierra's. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for all the replies. I wound up buying an old Air-680

Back