Looking for USED iPad

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
I have an aviation friend, FAA certified technician for electronics, not presently flying, who is looking for an older iPad in good working condition. Does anyone have such an item which may be a holdover from having moved to the latest model? If so, contact me.

HR

I have an aviation friend, FAA certified technician for electronics, not presently flying, who is looking for an older iPad in good working condition. Does anyone have such an item which may be a holdover from having moved to the latest model? If so, contact me.

HR

There are probably a billion iPad 1 tablets out there. Does he want one for free? Hey can be had for $100 or less at this point.

Just be aware that some current aviation apps won't run on an iPad one. And new apps and upgrades of most may not run in the future. 'Just not enough ooomph.

Just be aware that some current aviation apps won't run on an iPad one. And new apps and upgrades of most may not run in the future. 'Just not enough ooomph.

He's no longer flying, so the applicable apps aren't a factor. Thanks for the responses, one Private Message of which is a winner and transaction to occur.

HR

Back