Looking for podcast guests

H

hawknips

Hi all,

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask this question but here goes.

This is Will Hawkins host of The Pilot's Flight Podcast- and aviation podcast. I am looking for guests that would like to come on my podcast and share there stories with the world. I you have a great flying tail that would like to share it, or would like to come on and do a little hangar flying drop me a line at pilotwill@sbcglobal.net.

If you haven't heard the podcast look for it in iTunes or download it direct at http://pilotwill.libsyn.com/

Thanks for your time.
Take care, fly safe, and have fun.
-Will

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Will Hawkins host of The Pilot's Flight Podcast- and aviation podcast. I am looking for guests that would like to come on my podcast and share there stories with the world. I you have a great flying tail that would like to share it, or would like to come on and do a little hangar flying drop me a line at hawknips@sbcglobal.net.

And by doing so, you could join the likes of Tony Condon, PJ Gustafson, and of course... ME! :D

You certainly don't need to have a zillion hours to have a good story, either. PJ just got his private this summer, and I told a story from when I'd only had mine for a few months.

If you haven't heard the podcast look for it in iTunes or download it direct at http://pilotwill.libsyn.com/

:yes:

Sorry to anyone that tried to email me after I posted this thread. I had to drop the hawknips email address because it died on me. I have a new email address now, so if you emailed me and I didn't respond please email me again at pilotwill@sbcglobal.net.

Again I am sorry if I didn't get or respond to your email. Please try me again.

I am looking for anyone that has great stories of flights they have taken that really shows the usefulness of GA. Stories that might inspire pilots and non pilots to go out and fly.

Thanks
-Will

I nominate Kate to be a guest - especially since her student recently was a guest. I'd love to hear her side of the story too :).

Back