Looking for Pilots: Increasing and Monitoring Instrument Flight Proficienc​y

FLA-MAV

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
FLA
We are looking to conduct interviews with 5-10 pilots regarding instrument proficiency and currency product that is in early development - I want to stress that we don’t have a finished product and that the objective is to learn from you, not to sell or pitch you anything (even though this is in the classified section).

• We are working on a product to give the tools to busy instrument pilots to continuously increase and monitor their instrument proficiency, while streamlining instrument recency of flight experience. We are seeking to build an all-in-one proficiency and currency solution that keeps a pilot proficient every day, not just every 6 months. One key element of our provisionally-designed method already has FAA approval.

• Before we get too ahead of ourselves, we want to make sure that other pilots share the same problem of maintaining instrument proficiency and currency to see if this product is worth building.
If you are interested, then you can contact us via instrument.proficiency@gmail.com, or via PM, with your preferred contact information, as well as date and time for one of our representatives to call you. The interview will take approximately 20-25 minutes.

Last edited:
It seems to me that pilots who do not fly daily have more need for assistance in maintaining proficiency. But, you want daily flyers, is that true?

I agree with your comment, however, we are not seeking daily flyers..

Back