Looking for Phil Boyer's e-mail...

And I can speak from experience... he does read them, and he does reply, personally, fairly quickly. You don't get that from many corporation presidents.

How do you know "He" is actually responding? Could there be an off chance an assistant does the responding and just briefs him after the fact?

How do you know "He" is actually responding? Could there be an off chance an assistant does the responding and just briefs him after the fact?
That is the more likely scenario and one that is not all that uncommon. But the people that do that sort of thing are very close to the office, are well versed in the outgoing message and do summarize and report what they are hearing to the office they are representing.

The fact that I don't get stuck with a form response "thank you for writing" is fine with me. So long as the person that IS writing it is sensible and answers my questions/concerns.

It's him. A secretary or a hired gun would be more verbose, not be as "real."

I'm afraid I'll have to say don't bother. He didn't respond to my email, it wasn't important enough.

I'm afraid I'll have to say don't bother. He didn't respond to my email, it wasn't important enough.
Gee, Nick. You mean you don't know why? Consider his image he needs to protect. If it ever came out that he had corresponded with you...why, it would be the end of the world as we know it.

Back