Looking for partners KFRG or KISP

Glen R

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Glen
650 hour instrument rated pilot w/complex time looking for partner or partners to purchase a Tiger or Cirrus to be kept at one of the above Long Island airports. I have time in both types and would also be open to a V-tail. PM me if any interest in talking. I have owned aircraft both individually (Tiger) and equity partnerships (Viking).

If I'm not mistaken, I believe there's a DiamondShare DA40 available at one of those fields, have you considered that?

If I'm not mistaken, I believe there's a DiamondShare DA40 available at one of those fields, have you considered that?

Maciej- Looking for a four place with 140-170 knot potential. Not interested in a Mooney or another Viking. Tiger will get close to 140. SR22 or V-tail closer to 170.

Realize this is an old thread, but anyone still looking? I've got a DA62 in KFRG.

Board rules -- takes forever to be able to post a new topic!

Realize this is an old thread, but anyone still looking? I've got a DA62 in KFRG.

I'm looking for a DA42 partnership but would consider a DA62... Send me a message (my user plus Gmail dot com)

Back