Looking for old GSM Digital Brick Phone

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Hey guys,

Anyone here happen to have an old GSM Brick Phone of any variety (the larger the better) that they'd be willing to part ways with? Only stip is that it still works, and I'll buy it off ya (depending on price. I have very little money, and this is just for novelty purposes).

PM me if you have one you are looking to part ways with!

Hey guys,

Anyone here happen to have an old GSM Brick Phone of any variety (the larger the better) that they'd be willing to part ways with? Only stip is that it still works, and I'll buy it off ya (depending on price. I have very little money, and this is just for novelty purposes).

PM me if you have one you are looking to part ways with!

Define Brick...

I have an old Ericson 388 and a couple of the US version thereof that I'd part with, if I can find them. Not what I traditionally think of as a http://www.retrobrick.com/moto8000.htmlbrick, but much larger than today's phones....

I also think I have an old analog transportable (aka bag phone) that's convertable to a car phone. Analog only, mostly highway miles, Mitsubishi, originally on Cellular One, with NAM.

Nick, when I think of "brick" phones, I think of the old Motorola AMPS (analog) phones, not digital.

Tell us your project, we're curious!

Nick, when I think of "brick" phones, I think of the old Motorola AMPS (analog) phones, not digital.

Tell us your project, we're curious!

Ditto. GSM is new and post "brick."

You shoulda spoke up earlier Nick. I tossed a half dozen old phones, including an analog bag phone and a Nokia GSM tri-band into the recycle when I packed up the old place.

if i can find it i have a nokia bag phone somewhere

Ditto. GSM is new and post "brick."

You shoulda spoke up earlier Nick. I tossed a half dozen old phones, including an analog bag phone and a Nokia GSM tri-band into the recycle when I packed up the old place.

Nah, I'm talking about the last few bricks before the "small phone craze" happened. Unfortunately, I can't find any examples....its too bad.

There are some retro "bricks" but that's not the same :(

My project is that I think it would be funny to be employed at a company like T-Mobile, but walking around with a humongous brick hanging off my belt. Dunno, I'm dorky like that. Since it'd be GSM, I'd just pop my SIM card in, and be good to go :D

I traded almost all of my old phone with a guy who worked at Ericson for some other stuff. I only kept three old phones. One is an old brick transportable AMPS phone another is a first gen Iridium phone, and the other is the first CDMA SIM card phone.

Back