looking for Monarch Air development for 182 fiberglass tanks.....

BiffJ

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
BiffJ
I can't find a website for them or much info. Anyone have their fiberglass fuel tank replacements for the wrinkley fuel cells? I'm looking at 182's and thinking of the problems with the soft cells and wanting to increase the capacity at the same time. Monarch used to have glass tanks that did all that....any help is appreciated.

Frank

I can't find a website for them or much info. Anyone have their fiberglass fuel tank replacements for the wrinkley fuel cells? I'm looking at 182's and thinking of the problems with the soft cells and wanting to increase the capacity at the same time. Monarch used to have glass tanks that did all that....any help is appreciated.

Frank

A few early 182s had a problem, the others do not, the early ones have all been replaced and now have cells that lay flat.

Thanks guys. I emailed Hartwig to see if they are going to offer the tanks. I know the problem with some of the 182's was pretty bad but most aren't too big of a deal. I'm looking at models from the 60's primarily and they are in the midst of the issues.
I've done a number of inspections and one replacement of a cell in a 182 and its not much fun.
Frank

Back