Looking for Investors. Need $400M to get business off the ground.

JasonM

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
JM
Introducing the...
The PARAGON EE (Elite Eagle) 6 Seat Single Engine Turbofan!

I have it all figured out, just need some backing to get it off the ground. I'm planning on paying some really really really smart guys to make it happen. I figure $400M is a good start right? Who's in?

Well, actually I have been wanting to learn how to use this 3D software and it gave me an excuse to make something.

On a serious note: (I will kick your a$$ and go after royalty's if you copy my design. I will also want a free airplane if you are planning on doing so.) ;)

Attachments

• ParagonEE.jpg
    ParagonEE.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 280
I would but all my money is tied up with Moller. When I get all the profits off the sky car, I'll invest with you.

I'm all tied up with Icon, Honda, and Diamond-Jet at the moment, but let me get back to you.

Does it require an indemnification clause signature?

I'm all tied up with Icon, Honda, and Diamond-Jet at the moment, but let me get back to you.

I'm pretty certain with $400M we can get this done before the Daimond-Jet if you want to move up your priorities.

Does it require an indemnification clause signature?

Not if you invest over $1M. If you have enough skin in the game, you would surely be a trustworthy investor.

Introducing the...
The PARAGON EE (Elite Eagle) 6 Seat Single Engine Turbofan!

I have it all figured out, just need some backing to get it off the ground. I'm planning on paying some really really really smart guys to make it happen. I figure $400M is a good start right? Who's in?

Well, actually I have been wanting to learn how to use this 3D software and it gave me an excuse to make something.

On a serious note: (I will kick your a$$ and go after royalty's if you copy my design. I will also want a free airplane if you are planning on doing so.) ;)

What are you going to do with the 400mm once you get it?

If this is your dream and you are serious about it go out there and make it happen. Don't get stuck with dream stealers, they will talk you out of it!

If this is your dream and you are serious about it go out there and make it happen. Don't get stuck with dream stealers, they will talk you out of it!

I would do what every other new airplane company does. Live the high life for a few years. Smoke and mirrors about how much we are getting done. Hide some of that $$ under a tree in south america. I figure we should be able to create at least 1 working prototype for around $200Mil. That leaves a good $150Mil to play with for about 4-5 years. and the last $50Mil to retire on while hiding out somewhere far away from my investors. :D

In all seriousness, it would be fun to chase a dream like this.

Forget investors. Start taking deposits from position holders!

P.S. If you're looking to secure the big bucks, you need more buzzwords. Might I suggest working in the following: disruptive, internet of things, big data, cloud-based and mobile?

1- pay attention to the advice above
2- can it get in and out of the 2,000 ft strips?
3- it looks pretty slick
4- refine the design, build a model and sell the rights to a manufacturer

Nice drawings, but because I have kids, all I can see is an "Angry Bird":

AngryBird.jpg

Go to the major air shows and take deposits on a position number,also try go fund me for your start up costs.

FL520, single pilot. Going to be fun wearing an O2 mask all the time.

Forget investors. Start taking deposits from position holders!

P.S. If you're looking to secure the big bucks, you need more buzzwords. Might I suggest working in the following: disruptive, internet of things, big data, cloud-based and mobile?

In the News! The PARAGON EE (Elite Eagle) Disrupts the aviation world! Bringing the internet to its knees, featuring it cloud based mobile flight planning integration with free wireless and satellite based navigation and terrain data updates. class leading visibility, cabin leg room, height and efficiency with unparalleled cruise performance and range! Get on the list today as the first 100 positions have sold out within the first 4 hours. Limited to initial 500 positions with a set price of $2.8 Million with availible options taking that price up to 3.2 Million + CPI. Position deposits are fully refundable, transferable and a bargain at $300,000.

1- pay attention to the advice above
2- can it get in and out of the 2,000 ft strips?
3- it looks pretty slick
4- refine the design, build a model and sell the rights to a manufacturer

2 - 2000'??? It was designed for the 1500' grass strips. with its 50 deg barn door flaps and retractable bush wheel/tire option, nothing is out of reach! Jet performance with Bush plane utility.

3 - Thanks!!

4 - Rights are for sale. Please feel free to inquire via PM! :)

Nice drawings, but because I have kids, all I can see is an "Angry Bird":

That's awesome! I wish I would have picked up on that. Name change pending. PARAGON AB (The Angry Bird) :D

I'm in! Where do I send my money?

Paypal, USPS, UPS, FEDEX all good. PM me for address. Minimum investment is $3 if via paypal, due to paypal fees.

Go to the major air shows and take deposits on a position number,also try go fund me for your start up costs.

It would be funny to see if/how much could be raised.

FL520, single pilot. Going to be fun wearing an O2 mask all the time.

Only if you want to fly that high. Its peak performance calculations were for FL380. KTAS and range would be much better at FL520, but we want to be realistic about things. ;)

In the News! The PARAGON EE (Elite Eagle) Disrupts the aviation world! Bringing the internet to its knees, featuring it cloud based mobile flight planning integration with free wireless and satellite based navigation and terrain data updates. class leading visibility, cabin leg room, height and efficiency with unparalleled cruise performance and range! Get on the list today as the first 100 positions have sold out within the first 4 hours. Limited to initial 500 positions with a set price of $2.8 Million with availible options taking that price up to 3.2 Million + CPI. Position deposits are fully refundable, transferable and a bargain at $300,000.

2 - 2000'??? It was designed for the 1500' grass strips. with its 50 deg barn door flaps and retractable bush wheel/tire option, nothing is out of reach! Jet performance with Bush plane utility.

3 - Thanks!!

4 - Rights are for sale. Please feel free to inquire via PM! :)

That's awesome! I wish I would have picked up on that. Name change pending. PARAGON AB (The Angry Bird) :D

Paypal, USPS, UPS, FEDEX all good. PM me for address. Minimum investment is $3 if via paypal, due to paypal fees.

It would be funny to see if/how much could be raised.

Only if you want to fly that high. Its peak performance calculations were for FL380. KTAS and range would be much better at FL520, but we want to be realistic about things. ;)

You forgot to mention the synergies. You've gotta have synergies.

how 'bout I write you a check for $500 mill and you just give me the difference in cash.

We can fit that in!....

"The best and most amazing feature is the synergies between pilot and unmanned control capabilities. The pilot can now fly his/her very own airplane from his IPAD in the comfort of their home through its highly secure advanced data transfer capabilities. This opens the doors to higher returns for small commercial outfits and so much more!"

how 'bout I write you a check for $500 mill and you just give me the difference in cash.

You are the investor I was hoping for. Lets meet at the bank tomorrow and get this done. I's prefer a wire transfer or certified check. BTW, I have no prob giving you the $100M back. I understand how you big wigs roll and how you need to hide your money. I am totally game! ;)

Don't need no steenkin' O2 masks. It's pressurized and has double redundant oxygen generators.

Yeah, thats right.. I forgot about that. Also has a special fluid that fills the cabin in the event of pressurization loss to seal any gaps. You breath like in the movie the abyss.

I would do what every other new airplane company does. Live the high life for a few years. Smoke and mirrors about how much we are getting done. Hide some of that $$ under a tree in south america. I figure we should be able to create at least 1 working prototype for around $200Mil. That leaves a good $150Mil to play with for about 4-5 years. and the last $50Mil to retire on while hiding out somewhere far away from my investors. :D

In all seriousness, it would be fun to chase a dream like this.

Sounds like a lot of the new airplane designs. Some CG skills, a slick website, and a big party at OSH--then retire to somewhere exotic with a wad of cash and hope they can't find you!

You need to work in some social media aspects to the plane. Also if you can bash millenials somehow in your marketing it'll make it easier to sell to old people.

I'm betting on Solyndra. I figure since the Government is so invested, it must be a sure thing.

Back