Looking for interesting planes and interesting stories

Roger Wyatt

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
RogerW
I've had something on my mind for a while. I used to make a vlog and I follow all the normal people (Trent, Cory, Mike Patey, Flightchops, etc). However, I'm wanting to do something different.

One of my favorite car sites is Petrolicious. Why? Because each film is a love story between the car and it's owner. Beautifully shot and with great cars and great stories.

Why can't aviation have something similar? We have lots of interesting aircraft and great people who love them.

As for me, I'm 55 and finally getting my license after having family and life prevented me.(checkride scheduled). After my son passed away from cancer, I started vlogging to help me heal. I haven't been as busy filming lately because I really have been looking for something I really want to shoot.

I want to restart my filmmaking by starting on this project. This is truly just a passion project on my part. However, I need subjects. I'm looking for interesting aircraft and stories. Shooting an episode will probably take a day or two. If you would like to help, have an interesting story to tell, or own an interesting aircraft that you would like to share with the community, please message me.

Thanks,
Roger Wyatt

Back