Looking for good A&P with Socata and Bonanza experience near KPAO

skynewbie

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
checkmysix
I am planning to buy either a Socata TB21 or Bonanza sometime next year and looking for reputable A&P local to the bay area who is reputable to do pre-buy inspections and future maintenance.

I don't know about the Socata, but I believe that Brian Stout at Fly S on KRHV has a lot of Bonanza experience. I am up in the north bay (O69) and work with Mangon Aircraft on pre-purchase consulting. I know Bonanza's fairly well, though not the Socata. I think others at Mangon may have a bit of experience with them, but as you know they are not so common. Send me a PM if you want my contact information.

Paul McCracken is in SoCal last I heard. If you're interested in a Bonanza it's probably worth your effort to get his eyes on it before you buy it.

Thanks I will get in touch with you Kristin. Just back from a sailing vacation and ready for getting my own plane.

What model Bonanza are you interested in? I have flown every model from the C model on up in the 35's and most or all of the Debbies. Most of my time is in the 36 series.

Back