Looking for Generic POH for Beech Skipper

eetrojan

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
eetrojan
Hey all - A friend of mine is training in a Beech Skipper. Do any of you have a generic POH in PDF format, or a link to one?

Thanks!

Google it, surprise what you'll find. I've been lucky on ebay buying the actual manuals, very reasonable, some cheap.

Last edited:
Took my first half dozen lessons in a Skipper. Then CFI got a real flying job and I moved out of state. Two moves and ten years later, I trashed my logbook, so naturally I (re)started lessons several months later.

Fun plane, but I didn't like the landing attitude. It's so long ago, I don't remember what it was, just that it made me uncomfortable.

The Skipper brings new meaning to the phrase "Baby Beech." :p Not many other low wing planes have two doors!

Google it, surprised what you'll find. I've been lucky on ebay buying the actual manuals, very reasonable, some cheap.

I tried, but so far no luck. It seems Skipper manuals aren't quite as common as 172 manuals. (Smile)

Got my license in a skipper. Great plane. Watch out for high DA! I think google had all I needed.

Instructed in Skippers but preferred the C152, although the Skipper was more comfy.

Back