Looking for flight school and CFI...

GLMS_NC

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rick
...in the Monroe, NC area (southern Charlotte). Fly Carolina was one school recommended but didn't get details on planes in the fleet or a CFI. Friend relocated to NC and looking to finish his private.

Any suggestions appreciated.

I did my Instrument, Commercial ASEL, CFI and instructed with Aerowood Aviation at KEQY(Monroe) for a while. Their fleet has been growing recently (3 Aeronca Champs, Citabria, C-150, 5-6 C-172s, Piper Arrow, Piper Lance T-tail, G33 Bonanza, Piper Seneca II, Cirrus SR20 and Cirrus SR22). There was an ownership change a couple years ago, and the school is in good shape with a solid group of instructors. Let me know if you want any other info.

I did my Instrument, Commercial ASEL, CFI and instructed with Aerowood Aviation at KEQY(Monroe) for a while. Their fleet has been growing recently (3 Aeronca Champs, Citabria, C-150, 5-6 C-172s, Piper Arrow, Piper Lance T-tail, G33 Bonanza, Piper Seneca II, Cirrus SR20 and Cirrus SR22). There was an ownership change a couple years ago, and the school is in good shape with a solid group of instructors. Let me know if you want any other info.

Looks like a great school. Thanks for the recommendation.

I fly a few planes out of Aerowood Aviation and I highly recommend them, good peeps and like 7GCAA said they have a lot of planes. also quite a few instructors to choose from.

Back