Looking for fellow pilot in middle Tennessee

Midtnpilot

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Midtnpilot
I’m looking for a pilot in middle Tennessee that would like to fly with me while I get my confidence back. About me...I’m 36 and hold a private and commercial pilot license but haven’t really flown at all since 2005 except for a few flight last year with a CFI while getting a bi-annual. Looking for a someone that would like to do some flying with me. I’ll pay for the plane, just need someone to ride along! I’m located in the Smyrna/Murfreesboro area.

Do you have access to a plane to rent? I'm closer to the east side of the state but I'd be willing to fly assuming my schedules free. Why not fly with a local CFI?

Do you have access to a plane to rent? I'm closer to the east side of the state but I'd be willing to fly assuming my schedules free. Why not fly with a local CFI?

I can rent out Of Murfreesboro. I flew a few hours with a CFI last year but at $50-$60 an hour that gets expensive.

I'm training for my instrument out of Smyrna. Happy to fly with you. I'm also looking for a safety pilot if you're interested. I'll pay the tab on those flights. Please private message me your details.

Back