Looking for decent Heading Indicator for PA-32

CherokeeGirl

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
CherokeeGirl
I am need of a vacuum heading indicator with a bug for a PA-32-300. Used or refurbished is perfect fine for a vacuum unit. A Garmin GI 275 and other digital units are not an option for me right now.

Is there an online seller that you prefer for this kind of purchase?

Thank you for your assistance.

^ ^ ^ ^
Bryan's unit would be a great choice, if it's compatible with your installation.

I have a STEC DG that I removed from my 182 in June. It was working when removed. Let me know if you are interested.

I have a STEC DG that I removed from my 182 in June. It was working when removed. Let me know if you are interested.
I am interested. Does it have a heading bug? Do you have a model number so I can ask the avionics shop if that'll be compatible? How much are you asking?

I am interested. Does it have a heading bug? Do you have a model number so I can ask the avionics shop if that'll be compatible? How much are you asking?

yes it does have a heading bug. It was connected to the stec 40 autopilot. Part number 6406-14L. If you send me your email I can send pictures. I’m asking $300usd plus shipping. It will be shipped from Canada.

Back