Looking for Cincinnati Area Partnership

mrg0612

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
marcg
I am interested in a possible partnership or dry lease in a single engine aircraft. Preferably in the north Cincinnati or south Dayton area. Prefer an updated and well maintained aircraft with current and updated avionics.

First off welcome to POA..:cornut:
Where exactly are you located? Might be able to line you up with someone. What kind of A/C are you looking for?

Thanks for the welcome! I'm open to looking at all options on A/C. I prefer updated and current avionics for sure.

Thanks for the info as well!

Victory Aviation here at HAO is supposed to be nice as well.

Exactly where you are will help as well

I'm located in West Chester. Thanks for the info on clubs. I will keep those in mind. Scheduling can be an issue occasionally in the clubs .

So again what are you looking for? Want a partnership in a pitts? Lear? 421? Have you emailed people from the board? Got your PPL INst? Multi?

Original post stated "single engine aircraft", so that pretty much eliminates the 421 and Lear. :)

If you know someone with a 4-6 seat, single engine aircraft, that is interested in offsetting some fixed cost and have a partner that is very detailed oriented, then please pass along my info or send their info to me.

If arrangement works out for both parties then details will obviously be worked out.

Anyone interested in a similar arrangement please respond via PM and I'll be happy to discuss details.

Thanks

SO you are not willing to discuss them on the forum? Seems a bit strange that a few of us are trying to help you out and get you lined up with the right people and you don't want to provide any information? Good luck to you

SO you are not willing to discuss them on the forum? Seems a bit strange that a few of us are trying to help you out and get you lined up with the right people and you don't want to provide any information? Good luck to you

I'm not interested in having a debate with you "flying moose" on how "you" think my post should look or info that I provide in a post. As stated previously an I will state again......

Its a simple post an should remain that way. If you or someone you know owns a single engine plane and is interested in a partnership type arrangement, then send me a PM with type of aircraft and we can go from there.

Back