Looking for Chicago Sectional Charts for Oct. 3rd

skyflyer8

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
skyflyr
EDIT: Thanks to POA-ers I will now have enough charts to give away to the girls at the event. This will be so much better than making copies of a chunk of chart. I appreciate everyone's help so much and am amazed at the fast response!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

I will be presenting at a math and science career education conference on October 3rd for middle school girls. I am in need of Chicago sectional charts for the activity I will be teaching.

If you have old Chicago sectionals that you would like to donate, please mail them to my office:

CAVU Aviation
3278 Breezewood Lane
Neenah, WI 54956

The girls and I will appreciate it. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi All,

I will be presenting at a math and science career education conference on October 3rd for middle school girls. I am in need of Chicago sectional charts for the activity I will be teaching.

If you have old Chicago sectionals that you would like to donate, please mail them to my office:

CAVU Aviation
3278 Breezewood Lane
Neenah, WI 54956

How many do you need?

Hi All,

CAVU Aviation
3278 Breezewood Lane
Neenah, WI 54956

Call Sporty's. They send out that cockpit photo of a 172 as a freebie if you have a purpose that is remotely educational. See if Sporty's "Chart Doctor" has some extra expired versions.

-Skip

Do they need to be Chicago? We have a box of sectionals that we've been collecting for the next Girl Scout Aviation Badge Day at DuPage. We didn't hold it this year because of the 99's Int'l Conference. Are you planning to let the girls keep them, or will you be collecting them when done? In any case, I'll check this evening to see how many Chicago we have.

Oh, also call Neil Glazer at PilotMall. He gave us a bunch of expired sectionals for the Girl Scouts when we were in his store in Tampa a couple of years ago. You might need to pay for shipping, but then again he might donate that, too.

Last edited:
Thanks all for the good contacts!

I only want the Chicago charts, yes.

As for how many I need, I don't know yet, and will make it work no matter what. It will for sure be no more than 50! Probably more like 20. If I am suddenly inundated with charts and don't need any more, I will post here.

Thanks all for the good contacts!

I only want the Chicago charts, yes.

As for how many I need, I don't know yet, and will make it work no matter what. It will for sure be no more than 50! Probably more like 20. If I am suddenly inundated with charts and don't need any more, I will post here.

I've got ten, 1995 to 2006. Do you get in to CAVU in Green Bay periodically?

Kate,
I shipped you 55 of them via FedEx Ground this evening. They'll go out in Monday's truck. You should be covered.

I'm "WOW!!!!"'ing, for Kate. That's cool, Grant. :thumbsup:

Well that blows away the measly one I sent! But good job Grant!!! :cornut::cheerswine::cheerswine:
Hey, as I said, we collected them for the Girl Scouts, and that event isn't going to be held until next summer. Kate needed them now, and we had them available, thanks to A & M.

I'll reiterate my request to have people send any unneeded sectional to us for that event. (And Kate, if yo have any leftover after your event, we'd appreciate them!)

The members on this board have always been accommodating of just about any request, and it's just a little I could do to help give back!

Grant, holy canoli! I wouldn't have expected something like that.

roncachamp in GRB: I have a mailbox in the office upstairs at CAVU/Tailwind, if you would like to put some in there.

With all your help, I am covered now. Thank you everyone!

Back