Looking for CFII to practice approaches north Dallas area

Gubbins

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
gone for good
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. Are there any CFII's on this board in the north Dallas area who could occasionally sit right seat with me (Cessna 206 with G1000) while I practice approaches to stay current? PM if you're interested. I know I only need a safety pilot, but if I'm doing it I may as well do it with someone who (allegedly) knows what they're doing :D

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this. Are there any CFII's on this board in the north Dallas area who could occasionally sit right seat with me (Cessna 206 with G1000) while I practice approaches to stay current? PM if you're interested. I know I only need a safety pilot, but if I'm doing it I may as well do it with someone who (allegedly) knows what they're doing :D

You might also try WWW.dfwpilots.org. its not near as active as this board but might be worth a shot if you cant find anyone here.

Sorry, Dr. Mack, but I don't think the Academy is going to be the best choice. They have pretty much indicated they just want to focus on their professional students.

Gubbins, find ntbjounin (Allen) on this board. Or perhaps Wayne Bower.

If you need a flight school, then check with Marc Barth or his son Gilbert Barth of MarcAir at 52F near Roanoke.

Thanks for the suggestions. Don't really want to get involved with a flight school. The ideal situation is to find a CFII who wants to make a few extra bucks on the side occasionally and not have to share with a school.

Can suggest Larry Ratliff at ADS, who is an independent cfi.

Back