Looking for CFII / MEI near Waukegan (KUGN)

Apache123

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Hey, Steve!
I'm looking for an MEI around Waukegan (KUGN). I own a PA-23 I'll be using. My schedule let's me fly early evenings on the weekdays (starting around 5:00 ~ 5:30). I could probably do early mornings (I'd have to be on the ground, leaving the airport by 8:30a).

I'm about 20hrs in on my Apache, I am comfortable with all of the maneuvers required for the check-ride. I'm not in a rush to do the accelerated courses, which is why I've been okay with driving back and forth between Lake Forest and Joliet to fly (currently my bird is down in Joliet where my instructor is). Unfortunately my instructor, his preferred local DPE, and my schedule (not to mention the weather) don't always match up. So I'm looking for someone local so I can stay fresh on everything and be ready-to-fly when the weather cooperates on a day when a local DPE is available.

So I'm looking to get familiar with a new instructor, finish up my multi add-on, and then have someone lined up for instrument training in my Apache.

Anyone in this area or know anyone around? :goofy:

Cheers,
Steven

My current instructor is based out of Skill Aviation @ KUGN..Greg Smith...excellent instructor an I believe he's the assistant head instructor at Skill Aviation..PM me if you want his contact info.

Back