Looking for CFI in Phoenix Area

TruckerJoe28

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
TruckerJoe28
Hello everyone!

I'm finalizing the purchase of a Turbo Lance II located in the Phoenix area. I'm looking for an instructor to do a checkout when I go pick it up next month. Can anyone recommend a CFI with time in this model or similar?

Thanks in advance!

-Joe

Welcome, @TruckerJoe28 .

I fly a Turbo Lance, and @Pilawt flies a Cherokee Six 300.

I'm afraid, tho, other than to provide you a greeting, I don't have a good lead on a flight instructor.

Just so I can try a little more, tho, which airport in the Valley? GYR, GEU, SDL, FFZ, other?

Thanks for the welcome! The aircraft is finishing up its annual at FFZ. I don't mind paying for a good instructor's commute over there if they are based somewhere else in the valley, though. May as well make the most of those 3 hours required by insurance!

Thanks for the welcome! The aircraft is finishing up its annual at FFZ. I don't mind paying for a good instructor's commute over there if they are based somewhere else in the valley, though. May as well make the most of those 3 hours required by insurance!

I'm sending a PM, I know someone at CHD who might be able to help. If not, he can probably refer someone to you.

Back