looking for audio version of ifr ground school

Badger

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Badger
Just thinking about this makes me sleepy. I could hardly stay awake during John and Martha private pilot ground DVD...but....

I am looking for any options for ifr ground school audio only. I would like to listen while I am jogging, mowing the grass, etc. This is certainly NOT my only means to studying, but a supplement. If I going to be on the treadmill, I might as well find an aviation related 'tape' to listen to.

any suggestions?

Machado's books are now available in a format compatible for iPad. And I think I saw something that ASA has published Bob Gardner's "The Complete Pilot..." books in an iPad compatible format.

Is there an app that would take the text of a book or document and do a decent job "reading" (text to speach) to you?

Machado's books are now available in a format compatible for iPad. And I think I saw something that ASA has published Bob Gardner's "The Complete Pilot..." books in an iPad compatible format.

Is there an app that would take the text of a book or document and do a decent job "reading" (text to speach) to you?

I think that function is built into the newest iOS so you can read ebooks or PDFs - turn on VoiceOver under accessibility. Might be robotic.

Back