Looking for an Ercoupe for training that comes with a CFI?

Hippike

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Hippike
Or looking for a CFI that has an Ercoupe and does training with it in the Southern California region.

If you guys know of anyone, please do share!

My dear friend has about 50 hours in various planes (Cessnas, Pipers) but since she cannot use the rudders/brakes, she cannot solo until she finds the right plane.
She is thinking of purchasing an Ercoupe as soon as she can find one that's not a total pos.

Check also at the Ercoupe Owners Club http://www.ercoupe.org/ or the Ercoupe Owners & Enthusiasts group on Facebook. I would consider it by my Alon has rudder pedals and my CFI is expired. Good luck.

thanks, my friend will reach out to the Owners Club! Appreciate it!

Check out the Jessica Cox story about a girl that didn’t have arms and got her license in an Ercoupe. According to Google, her instructor was Parrish Traweek in the Phoenix area.

“Try calling Parrish Traweek at PC Aircraft in San Manuel, AZ. Great training at reasonable rates, and it's a great season to spend in Arizona. It's just about 40 miles north of Tucson in the Catalina Mountains. Great climate all year about 10-20 degrees lower than Tucson but still below the snow range of the mountains.
His number is 520-664-4812. He can be hard to reach at times. I usually find it best by calling between 10am till 4pm central time. Just keep trying and you will get him.
He will train in yours or his.”—copied from ercouope.org

Back