Looking for an Archer II with runout engine and old avionics

stevenhmiller

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Steve's Archer
I'm looking to purchase an Archer II, with an engine at TBO and old avionics. I don't want a plane with high TTAF, in the 3xxx range would be good.

I want to put a new engine in and update the avionics to what I want in it. So, if you have a plane that fits what I'm looking for, shoot me a PM with information on what you have and what you would like to get for it.

Thanks!

I'm looking to purchase an Archer II, with an engine at TBO and old avionics. I don't want a plane with high TTAF, in the 3xxx range would be good.

I want to put a new engine in and update the avionics to what I want in it. So, if you have a plane that fits what I'm looking for, shoot me a PM with information on what you have and what you would like to get for it.

Thanks!

I take you haven't looked at most of the ads on TAP or Controller yet? o_O

Thanks!

That's the smartest thing I've ever heard from someone looking to purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....says the owner of an old archer II with runout engine and crappy avionics ;)

Lol...ha says the owner of a 77 mooney 201 with garmin toys and 200smoh.

But yep I'd say the same thing if I had a run out archer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you post a pic before and after you are done. Your last plane made me drool.

Back